With aging, the muscles that help to control bladder functions start to weaken, and that can result in urinary continence. It is a broad term that refers to any continence that is caused by issues with the urethra (the tube which carries urine from the bladder to outside the body) and bladder. Fortunately, there are effective treatments that can help increase bladder muscle strength and thus reduce any symptoms of incontinence. It can even completely cure this condition. But you must choose to take it from a reputable clinic like Instant Laser Clinic in Melbourne.
What is Emsella?
It is a non-invasive, painless treatment for urinary continence. Emsella has proven to be highly effective in ameliorating various symptoms of this condition. During the procedure, the patient is made to sit in a chair that emits HIFEM (high-intensity focused electromagnetic) wave. And this creates supramaximal contractions in the pelvic floor muscles.
By targeting the weakened muscles in the pelvic floor region, Emsella improves bladder control as well as reduces incontinence. A few patients can notice immediate results, while others achieve good results after completing multiple sessions.
Here are some great benefits of Emsella treatment:
- Does not need any form of surgery
- Improves quality of life
- Reduces urinary as well as fecal continence
- Improves sexual performance
- Highly effective; much more as compared to Kegel exercises
- Strengthens pelvic floor muscles
- No recovery period
- Does not have downtime
- Minimal side effects (soreness/muscle stiffness)
- Can treat bladder problems in most women caused by aging, childbirth, and menopause.
- Avoids potential side effects and complications with alternative treatments for incontinence like surgery or medications
- During the Emsella treatment, the patient remains fully clothed
- A comfortable procedure that allows you to relax completely, during the 28 minutes of treatment
- Most patients have reported relief from urinary continence, so there is a significant pad reduction
- Walk-in-walk-out procedure
- There is no requirement for anesthesia or drugs
Who are the right candidates for Emsella?
- Males and females of any age who want to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles
- People who want to improve their sexual performance, specifically with weak pelvic floor muscles
- Those who either cannot commit to Kegel exercises regularly or wish to benefit from quick results sooner
- Those who do not want to undergo any invasive procedures to ameliorate incontinence
- Those women who want to improve vagina laxity
- To treat male erectile dysfunction
How many sessions a does candidate need?
If you talk about a standard Emsella treatment session, it takes about 30 minutes, and a course of 6 sessions, which is recommended twice weekly. Your qualified Emsella practitioner will customize the best urinary continence treatment plan for a patient. Ideally, you must go for a top-up treatment once in a few months.
Book an appointment with Instant Laser Clinic in Melbourne, if you are looking for the best Emsella treatment to cure urinary continence in both men and women. It is an FDA- approved treatment with proven results; and after the session of Emsella treatment, up to 95% of patients report a noticeable improvement.